Did everyone practice today?

tovo

Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:52 pm

dekotaj wrote:
And this is no lie,Ive have Shoot soda pop out my noise laughing so hard at some of the threads i have read on this site. :blush: :blush: So as thay say Got to take the good with the bad.

Kevin
Shooting soda pop out of my nose is what I do for kicks on a Saturday night Kevin...while I'm reading recent discussions. Beats drugs.

"Too many posts in one day warning?" I think you're onto something there Bear. How about "too many useless posts in one day"? That buzzer would go off for me before I finished my first.

tovo

Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:53 pm

dekotaj wrote:
And this is no lie,Ive have Shoot soda pop out my noise laughing so hard at some of the threads i have read on this site. :blush: :blush: So as thay say Got to take the good with the bad.

Kevin
Shooting soda pop out of my nose is what I do for kicks on a Saturday night Kevin...while I'm reading recent discussions.

"Too many posts in one day warning?" I think you're onto something there Bear. How about "too many useless posts in one day"? That buzzer would go off for me before I finished my first.

tovo

Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Even two useless ones at a time sometimes.

Chasplaya

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Well whatdaya know there is a Log out button....

Now as an infrequent Forum person I have no idea what you guys are talking about... My wife now calls herself the TGWidow... I have no idea what she is on about.

As for practice I actually reckon my practice time has increased, I noodle around with the guitar whilst surfin the forum. And every so often when listening to someones vid I get real serious or is that guilt and stop and really get into it.

tovo

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Chasplaya wrote:

Now as an infrequent Forum person I have no idea what you guys are talking about... My wife now calls herself the TGWidow... I have no idea what she is on about.

As for practice I actually reckon my practice time has increased, I noodle around with the guitar whilst surfin the forum. And every so often when listening to someones vid I get real serious or is that guilt and stop and really get into it.
When you reach 3000 you get a night out on the dance floor with Matt singing "I'm every woman". Take the kilt.

Chasplaya

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:09 pm

tovo wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:

When you reach 3000 you get a night out on the dance floor with Matt singing "I'm every woman". Take the kilt.
Oooo wheres the delete post button help....

AndyT

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:13 pm

tovo wrote:
Oh My Gosh! Gotta erase... gotta erase...

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:50 pm

I played a private party last night for about four hours. I think I get a hall pass for today. Tomorrow I start on some new songs.

wrench

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Play guitar 4 hours............................check
Acoustic Genius Series 2 hours.....check
Act juvenile in the forum 2 hours....check
Act serious in the forum 2 hours....check
Upload silly avatar.............................check

BigBear

Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:37 pm

tovo wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:

OMG- What a visual!! Uggghhh!! :silly:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic