Larrivee OMV-09

BigBear

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:25 am

Chasplaya wrote:
Like I said 'One Day Roger Phips ... one Day! ( you might need to google that) lol

Even Google doesn't have that one!!

Chasplaya

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:28 am

BigBear wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
Like I said 'One Day Roger Phips ... one Day! ( you might need to google that) lol

Even Google doesn't have that one!!
Might need to call on the Swiss Guru eh! see if he recalls this little gem lol

tovo

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:49 am

Thanks Bear. It was made in 05. Indian Rosewood. Indeed I marched right into the house and I lay down the law. "I am master of my domain" I screamed, "and any guitar I desire will be mine". Very satisfying. Of course...my wife is away for the weekend.

Chasplaya

Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:55 am

tovo wrote:
Thanks Bear. It was made in 05. Indian Rosewood. Indeed I marched right into the house and I lay down the law. "I am master of my domain" I screamed, "and any guitar I desire will be mine". Very satisfying. Of course...my wife is away for the weekend.
You realise you can now be quoted and this is regarded Internationaly as evidence. Yup it was nice knowing you dude lol

tovo

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:12 am

Chasplaya wrote:
tovo wrote:
You realise you can now be quoted and this is regarded Internationaly as evidence. Yup it was nice knowing you dude lol
She never looks on here. I'm safe. Before Izzy comments; I am NOT SCARED of my wife. (My therapist said if I say it with conviction I may start to believe it).

Chasplaya

Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:36 am

tovo wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
tovo wrote:
She never looks on here. I'm safe. Before Izzy comments; I am NOT SCARED of my wife. (My therapist said if I say it with conviction I may start to believe it).
Being scared or not has nothing to do with it My ex has cost me $120.000 at least legally since 1997 and I pay extra on top of that privately, so just saying dude and anyone else looking in, the net is not safe! But what the heck buy that axe man,,,

Hydroman52

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 am

That seems like a fair price for a five year old OMV-09 in good condition. If it has electronics, it's even better. I wouldn't hesitate buying a Larrivee if the right one came along at a fair price. I prefer the cut-away and their tortoise pick guard over the squarish clear one.

beaker

Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Tovo, Larrivee's are great! Buy it! There is one in my local shop that looks the same, it is a cosmetic 2nd and is 1900$, the full price would be closer to 2800$ if memory serves me correct. You won't have any regret. Beaker.

Music Junkie

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:07 pm

tovo wrote:
Tony:

LMAO! That sounds like me! I took my Martin in for a set-up this week. I had not done that yet and thought it was time. I got a free set-up with the purchase and I only had to buy new strings and a front strap button. The total came to $17.00 for me. Hard to beat that, right...... Anyway, I told them to call me on my cell when it was ready. Well, they called the housed instead. About two minutes later I get a nasty text message from the boss that said: "The Martin you ordered in and you can go pick it up. What freakin' guitar did you buy this time?????" I then kindly explained that it was just the one I already had and it was having some work done to it. Let's just say that the boss had to eat some crow......lol Now my next purchase just inched a bit closer......lol Have to get leverage wherever I can around here!!!!!

Cheers mate! I hope you get it! We must retain solidarity around here for our collective GAS syndrome...... B)

MJ

tovo

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Hydro, yeah it has electronics. A B-Band A2.2 pickup. Beaker you're right from what I can research in the US the price ranges from 2800-3300, So the price is right (Isn't that a game show?) MJ I feel your pain man, but to be honest my wife suffers along pretty well. She doesn't even pay me back with revenge purchases. She figures 1 of us trying to send us broke is enough.

I know some may be well and truly over the saga of tovo's next guitar,but what's the point of GAS if you can't share it with friends?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic