A collaboration with a difference, anyone interested?

heyjoe

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 am

Hello All

Just been sitting here working on a song and had an idea for a collaboration (as they seem to be all the rage these days-which is good).

Would anyone be interested in a collaboration with a difference? My idea was that the people involved get together and agree to all work on the same tune for a given period of time, and at the end of the period, we all post videos of how we have done. Maybe something along the lines of learning 4 songs in 4 weeks.

We all agree the songs to be chosen, and what level difficulty and then a workable timeframe. While we're learning we could have a thread for each songe, discussing what works for us and what doesn't.

So, let me know what you think, if you like it then maybe we should have a go and see what happens.

Thanks

Joe

willem

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Joe, i bump this thread for you cause i think its a great idea,,not that i want to be involved but hope that some will collaborate in your idea,, i sure gonna follow this \..

Lavallee

Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Hey Joe, I' d be interested. will come back later to discuss your plan.

Marc

dekotaj

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Hey Joe,

Dont know if i can take on 4 songs in 4 weeks.But might do something when you get it worked out.Let me know what you come up with.Right now Chris has got a big thing going with a lot of people.Might let that get over first.

Kevin

tovo

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Hey Joe I think it's a very sound idea. Right now I'm swamped with songs and techniques I'm trying to learn so right now not for me but just wanted to let you know it's a very good idea no doubt about that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic