oh lonesome me....

willem

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:11 am

Hello,, yesterday evening we had our friends evening again, we had a lot of fun and for me went ''after the gold rush'' very well(thanks MJ, it works),,so we played a lot of songs, till somebody came with the idea of the song ''oh lonesome me'' so we tryed to find the tab of it,,find NY doing it, a nice version my opinion,,this is 3/4 time and can be played with two guitars a saw(one capo'd up to the fourth),but i believe the orginail is quicker,,so if anybody can help me how to strum it (time signature) and chord progression i would be happy,,we figured some our self with C G F D,, but i think it could be better,, the one below i like,,,,see you..

willem

Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:38 am

WOW, that's a jam!!!

willem

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Somebody in on the help,with this song,,if not it's alright,,,

wammer

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi willim

This is the way I have always played it.....Psssst don't tell anyone I'm an old country girl myself.

Oh and I capo on 2

http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.r ... nesome_me2

and you really should give this a listen I really like the way they re did this

Tammy

willem

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Thanks Tammy, i could'nt get it on chordie,,that was a nice vid,,when i listen to the gig vid i put up above that was in G and fond it a kind of bleusy,, oke i can transpose and try to give it a bleusy sound,,,when we tried saterday back,,,i did a kind of alternating bass country strum in 4/4 time,, i found out that the version from Neil young is 3/4 time, that has make me a kind confusing,,thanks again and i tell nobody you were a old country girl....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic