Where are all the Tech related dicussions?

mcfingers

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Hi all,

I have been rummaging through the forums and threads trying to find the "Tech Forum" that has been referenced several times in various other threads. I am looking, specifically, for things about audio tech, video mixing, microphones, A/V software such as iMovie, Gargeband, and some great stuff on the Window's side too (I am a Mac guy so I am not as familiar with the Window's stuff), etc. I have come across some of those discussions, mostly by accident, but was wondering if there wasn't some one place to find all of those topics. If not, I would respectfully suggest that we should start a TECH FORUM labeled as such so that all of the great information can be collected in this one area.

I know Tovo, D-dog, Al, and MANY others have posted great information on these various topics. Look as I may, I cannot find any forum labeled "Tech Forum" Perhaps I am just not looking hard enough.

Anyway, if such a forum exists could someone please point this doddering old fool in the right direction.

Thanks Steve

willem

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:34 pm

You must signed up the group,,i think you find the groups under your profile..

edit;; http://www.totallyguitars.com/community ... eo+Techies

TGMatt

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Hey mate

Well It is primarily my fault..as The forum really is a Dogs breakfast at the moment..

We have Categories mapped out, we have sections for all the stuff you mentioned..we just haven't had time to do the major reshuffle..but I assure you it is on the way..

If The rest of the crowd can give you some links to stuff both in the community (great sections in their by the way), and to the forum posts, then I will get of my ass and get some help to get this thing done...hopefully this week..

Thx mate

mcfingers

Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Willem, Thanks for coming to the my rescue. Don't why I didn't think of the Groups. Duh!

Matt,
I appreciate what a huge undertaking this has all been for you and everyone else at TG. I am supper supportive and thank you for all of your tireless work in bringing this amazing community into being. As you have so often seen, the members here are so excited about each new thing that comes along that they scarcely give you guys time to react or respond.
I look forward to the re-organization and will, for now, check out the groups that I overlooked before.

Many thanks and much appreciation for you and the whole TG team.

Steve

d_dog

Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Yes, many thanks to Matt and the crew for all the work they do.
As for where some of the technical topics are, I and others have posted some in the "Acoustic Guitar Technical Q&A" section here:
http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/7-a ... ical-q-a-a

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic