Guitar Storage

pbraun

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:43 am

David,
Try going to DSRracks.com. They build several racks that handle o guitar and or case. I dabble in woodbuilding and built one myself with there plan in mind. It is the one in the picture in my profile
Pete

pbraun

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:45 am

Catman

Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:50 am

Thanks Pete, some good ideas there!

I just realized I have to think about 3 amps too (electric, acoustic, bass) :(

David

goldleaf

Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Looks like some good guitar stands. I will check them out, seems like I will have to use the full space between the flood and ceiling rather than along the wall to get the most use of what space I have. Gary

lindalu

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:25 am

I am looking for some kind of storage - my husband's guitar room is moving to a smaller room. Ok, this sounds goofy - but I saw exactly what we need on the show "Clean House". But I can't seem to track it down. I think it was a piece Matt (the show handyman) made for the episode. It was a horizontally mounted guitar rack which held many guitars - designed to hold guitars in the cases. It was for storage. It was a simple design with small dow type of rods placed at slant going up two pieces of wood. Not sure if that makes sense - almost like a shelf system with dows in stead of shelves - at angle, slanting up.

Does this give anyone ideas? I may try to have one made - if anyone has seen something like this, would love to know about it.

cheers!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic