eJamming AUDiiO allows musicians all over the world to jam and record together online

jim56

Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Found this website and thought I’d share it with TG. Has potential for collaborating on your next video recording.

Fender and eJamming announce agreement.

eJamming AUDiiO provides a virtual rehearsing and recording studio for the estimated 150 million broadband-enabled musicians and singers worldwide. With eJamming AUDiiO, musicians can write, rehearse, arrange, learn, practice, play and even record with each other over the Internet in real time and in sync. All they need is access to a computer, a broadband connection, an audio interface device and a microphone.

Free 30 day trial!

http://www.ejamming.com/learn-more/

Posted with TGMatts approval.

TGMatt

Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Thx for posting Jim...

And thx for checking too...not hard for anyone to do..

Love to hear any feedback any of you have on this...

CHeers

Music Junkie

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Jim:

Nice post... B)

J

Hydroman52

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:07 pm

When you check out the WEB site, be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and check out the system requirements and bandwidth needed. They have a link to check out your actual upload/download speeds. I have been looking at this for about a year now, but haven't checked it out. Didn't know anyone who was already subscribing. I know that a person can play with a "pick-up" band if they want, but I'm just a bit shy to do that.

There were a few instructional videos on YouTube for this that were good, too. Just search for ejamming.

It also seemed like eJamming disappeared for a few months. I'm glad to see it is back up and running and would like to try it out. If anyone does the free 30-day thing, let me know. I currently have only 250KBPS upload speed, so I am on the low end of the performance scale for this service.

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic