Doing it standing up

neverfoundthetime

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:30 am

I want to sincerely apologise to Tony here. I unwittingly hurt his feelings in this thread with the comments below and I really didn’t intend offence of any kind. In referring to playing positions I used the term “Tovo Crouch”. As I said at the time, I nearly always sit like that when I’m learning a song so I was identifying with Tony not ridiculing him. I didn’t see it as a negative thing, just something we probably all do/have done. Hasben commented he did the same so it looks like we both thought we were being funny but supportive at the same time. Obviously it didn’t work, so I really am sorry to Tony and anyone else who felt it was out of order. It’s the Chris Crouch from now on in… I definitely own it! My support of Tony’s work is on record on every post he has made.

Comment 1:
I have done the "Tovo crouch" as I do every time I'm learning something unfamiliar so I can see what I'm fretting.
Comment 2:
Just like to make it clear, I'm not taking the piss out of Tony (whom have great respect for and who's a great "sport") here, it's just that I think we all sit like that at times or have done through our learning career (as I still do now when learning something new) and I thought it could use a name.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic