Taylor Guitar Factory Tour Video

d_dog

Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Craig wrote:
It was through Dennis' thread after his tour that the meeting between Damian and myself was arranged, so Thank You Dennis!
I have to concur completely here, if not for Dennis and him enlightening us all on the Taylor Factory, I wouldn't even have known it was there. Thank you Dennis.

MarkM

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Awesome job Damian!!!! The problem with buying a Taylor is that you will want more!!!!! I have no business getting another one as my DN8 is fantastic in every way but........ Yup I'm already looking for another. I'm so jealous. I'm looking for any excuse to get out there. I may be taking a visit to LA in a few months for work. I'll have to take a detour. Thanks for sharing!!!!!

MarkM

BobR

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Damian,

I think they're looking for a narrator on "How it's Made" :laugh: . Thanks for the tour it was great. I just wish I had some extra $$. For now it's just a dream.

Thanks

Bob

michelew

Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Damien thank you so much for that. It was so informative and really enjoyable. My GAS just increased exponentially though....

d_dog

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:19 pm

My lovely girlfriend Trisha, who was on the tour with me, informed me (because I wasn't paying attention and too fixated on everything around me :-) that the phosphorescent paint is not for stamps or serial numbers, but rather it's mixed into all of the glue that they use on their guitars. This way they can put the guitars under a black light to ensure that they get all of the glue off. What would I do without her! Love you honey!

izzyhara

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:17 am

Damien and Craig - how cool that you guys got to do this together. This was a great video - great filming and narration. What an amazing place that factory is. Thanks a big bunch for sharing... I am a little surprised they let you film there, but all the better for us. Iz

johnrfeeney

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:34 pm

that was great! i need to get to that tour. it makes me appreciate my taylor even more.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic