The Weight Tab

Music Junkie

Fri May 28, 2010 12:48 pm

frybaby wrote:
After posting Crazy Love by Poco as a lesson recommendation (along with Music Junkie- sorry for the duplication) I got the tab off the net and got that one down. It's really quite simple. Now, if I could only sing, I would be dangerous.
All for now.
Kind regards to all,
Frybaby
I'm right there with you Frybaby! It is quite scary when I sing and dangerous for all those within hearing distance.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

jf0406x

Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:32 pm

I just joined the Target program to see the tab for The Weight, the only problem is that he doesn't have the chords tabbed out in any way. I wanted to play it in the key of A but can't really tell from the video which frets his fingers are on. Does anyone know how to play those chords for the key of A?

Lavallee

Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:44 am

Hello JF, welcome to the Target program from Montreal Canada. I am sending you the link to the lesson and if you look below the lessons, you will find the attachments with the Guitar Pro file, the chart which list the chords and then the tab showing how the chords are built for the song.

Marc

http://www.totallyguitars.com/videos/co ... ssons/4364

jf0406x

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:35 am

Thanks Marc, the only problem is that the tab doesn't seems to have left out the chords for the key of A. Does anyone know if the Guitar Pro file would have the chords for the key of A. If so I guess I could buy the Guitar Pro software...

Lavallee

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:59 pm

The guitar Pro file would have the same thing as the tabs in PDf. Maybe you can post a ticket and ask (green support button top righ of this page). Maybe somebody else will jump in with the answer you are looking for.

Marc

jf0406x

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Thank you Marc, I will try the support ticket.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic