The Weight Tab

frybaby

Wed May 05, 2010 12:06 pm

As a non Target Member I realize there is a chance this request may be a violation of TG protocol, if so, in any way, shape or form, please forgive me, but as my Granny use to say.... baby don’t cry...baby don’t eat.

So with that in mind and with the full understanding,the request may be denied, the story is this.

I have been working for a full week using my wife’s laptop, trying to figure out the intro to The Weight, by listening and watching, pausing and stopping the video, and I just can not nail it.

I would like to request the tab to just the intro.

If this is not in the best interest of the TG site or TG any members, I can and will completely understand.

Mr. Matt feel free to chime in please and clearify policy.
I am sure I can get it down with a bit more effort.

No offense taken to any reply.

Regards to all,
Frybaby

heatndude

Wed May 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello frybaby, maybe if you would post a video of you playing what you know maybe someone from the target program could post a response, playing Neils version and possibly figure it out from there ? Im sure most folks around here are willing to help but dont want to give away the goat if you know what I mean. This could almost be a learning experience on both ends ?

Mark

(but your right Matt should chime in on this one and give us some ideas) JOIN THE TARGET PROGRAM ITS GREAT !!!!!! just thought I would say it first lol

frybaby

Wed May 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Mark, thank you. I might give it a go. It's kind of a cheezy request, and I felt a bit uncomfortable asking. I am sure I can get it down with a little more time and effort. I've searched far and wide on the internet for a tab but to no avail. None even come close to what Neil is doing in the preview. I mentioned to a pal, about my uneasiness about asking for a privilege only Target members are intitled to, but I mentioned in my the post, I figured Matt would chime in an establish a protocol for such questions for the rest of us.
Thanks for not comming down hard on the request.
Thanks again for, your suggestion a very practical one I might add.
Sincere regards,
Jack

TGMatt

Wed May 05, 2010 9:23 pm

TAB BY Neil is exclusive for paying members...

Sorry..

We open that door then it becomes a bottomless pit..

frybaby

Wed May 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Roger on the bottemless pit. Thanks.

KennyF

Thu May 06, 2010 5:40 am

I play it slightly different than Neil does, but you are more than welcome to try it my way.

frybaby

Thu May 06, 2010 6:47 am

Kenny, thank you!

KennyF

Thu May 06, 2010 6:52 am

frybaby wrote:
Kenny, thank you!
You're quite welcome.

KennyF

Thu May 06, 2010 6:55 am

P.S. I made a correction to the last few notes, so if you saved the graphic, you'll probably want to delete it and save the updated version.

Sorry...

frybaby

Fri May 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Well I finally got the intro to The Weight figured out. I rely love that son. Perhaps not exactly like Neil, but close enough to satisfy me.
After posting Crazy Love by Poco as a lesson recommendation (along with Music Junkie- sorry for the duplication) I got the tab off the net and got that one down. It's really quite simple. Now, if I could only sing, I would be dangerous.
All for now.
Kind regards to all,
Frybaby

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic