Breedlove Festival - Bend OR - I'm going!

d_dog

Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:30 pm

Hey anyone in the Bend, OR area, are you going to the Breedlove Festival?
Breedlove Festival Bend OR

Let me know and we'll hook up. It's Sat. July 3rd. Really looking forward this, I've been wanting to take a tour of the Breedlove guitar factory for a long time now. Ed Gerhard and the Makepeace Brothers are playing too. And the Deschutes Brewery will be there, can't go wrong with that! Image

BigBear

Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Damian- how far away from Bend do you live? I'm about 2-1/2 hours away due West but I have a big party to go to on Saturday night with all my wino friends.

I'd love to hook up with you and play some songs. I've been to the old Breedlove "shop" in Tumalo but haven't been to the fancy new facility in Bend. Bend is a super cool town but got devastated by this economy. My goal in life is to move there someday. I love the weather and all the outdoor activities available year round.

Please let me know how the festival turns out! It sounds like a blast!!

Cheers! :cheer:

d_dog

Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Hey Bear! Well you must be in or near Eugene then? I'm way up in Bellingham, WA about a 7.5 hr. drive. So that's why we're flying, I don't wan't wast too much time driving for such a short 4 day trip. But unfortunately, I won't be bringing my guitar, not fun to fly with a guitar. (they just don't have the aerodynamics :) )
I'll post all the photos and any video as soon as we get back. I'll PM you my contact info just incase you make it over.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic