ovation guitars?

tovo

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:05 am

Matt I don't have any useful advice really. Except I agree with Bear that the Tak guitars I have played at the low end all seemed real solid and sounded good.

The real reason I posted was to say how much I enjoyed the excellent advice in this thread, I found it a very good read. I gotta say it was a pretty outstanding 1st post there from all_thumbs as well!

Good luck with your search. If you are prepared to admit that England has no right to beat Australia at ANY sport...I might contribute to your budget! :)

Catman

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:36 am

Seagull Guitars are now owned by Godin, and the UK dealer is listed on http://www.seagullguitars.com/dealersintl.htm

Enjoy your search!

-David

dekotaj

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:07 am

Matt,

A lot of good advice here from the folks.My brother and my nephew both play Ovation and I've played them.love the neck on these guitars easy to play.I own a Tak(EGSF15SC) a Guild(GAD-40CE) and a Martin(DC-AURA).And love the sound from the Martin,But for the MONEY the Guild is by far the better guitar.My Guild is a very loud guitar and VERY VERY easy for me to play.So like others have said check them all out.But be sure you try out the Guilds there a great guitar.

Kevin

mattroutley

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:46 pm

tovo wrote:
Matt I don't have any useful advice really. Except I agree with Bear that the Tak guitars I have played at the low end all seemed real solid and sounded good.

The real reason I posted was to say how much I enjoyed the excellent advice in this thread, I found it a very good read. I gotta say it was a pretty outstanding 1st post there from all_thumbs as well!

Good luck with your search. If you are prepared to admit that England has no right to beat Australia at ANY sport...I might contribute to your budget! :)
Do you mean the England that beat the Aussies by 4 wickets today mate? i think i'll just stick with my budget ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic