Alternate use for Taylor guitar case

AndyT

Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:42 am

Well, the reason it even caught my attention is that I had learned that the masculine pronoun is always correct unless you know its a female. Just another example of a male dominated society. Doesn't make it correct, doesn't make it wrong either.

The one in question looks more like a Charpei / Pug mix.

I've had so many dogs. I've loved every one like it was my own child. My favorites are Staffordshire Pitts. Love them. Of course, I love the $1.99 street mutt as well. But I'm not much of a fan of small dogs.

michelew

Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 am

Yes, she does look a little puggish.

Don't worry Andy, I often call babies 'she' until the sex is known too. I hate calling them 'it'.

AndyT

Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:53 am

Strange. I never thought of it before, but I think of most human babies as "She" also. Mostly because they simply don't look male to me I guess. I have a hard time telling the difference. I usually quietly ask my wife before I say something I might regret. LOL

dennisg

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:39 am

Andy,

I'm pretty sure the ones with tiny wangs are males.

The photo was posted in a Taylor forum I read every day, and the dog's owner said it's a pug.

Whether or not you choose to use the masculine form, to each her own.

AndyT

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:18 am

Dennis, Yeah well, its pretty rare they are running around naked when I see them in public. LOL

michelew

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 am

michelew wrote:
Yes, she does look a little puggish.

Don't worry Andy, I often call babies 'she' until the sex is known too. I hate calling them 'it'.
BTW - I meant when they are still bumps (still buns in the oven).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic