SPLURGES are contagious

Chasplaya

Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:45 am

Well my nice local Music store has been told they are to close down by the end of the week , the lease was due so instead of renewing it they are closing them down , the owners of the company wish to open a new store in Auckland,so this was the easy way for them to do it close one down and ship the stock to the new store. The manager told me today it had nothing to do with profitability as the local store was doing well , the company only has about 5 stores nationally and each one is run as if it was a privately owned small local business.

Well I made my final Splurge (purchases) from them, a microphone, boom stand and cable, the manager heavily discounted and also upgraded the stand from the painted black one to a nice chrome job, cool! Trouble is my Wife now expects me to actually use the mic :ohmy:

AndyT

Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 am

Just because we splurge doesn't mean it has to be a guitar. Quite often the accessories cost more than the Axe itself!

And we expect you to use the mic as well! LOL How about your next video? That would be a great place to intro and demo it. :P

AndyT

Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:46 am

And while I'm thinking of it, I'm saving toward my next guitar. Its not a lot of money, but on what I make, I could feed a family of four for 6 months... LOL

I have heard and read nothing but great comments on this guitar. I really do not like buying before playing, but they have a solid return policy, so I figure I'm pretty safe.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/prod ... sku=519998

Yep, Blue is my color.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic