Chasplaya

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 pm

A question which arose out of a discussion on a members Wall recently

AndyT

Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 pm

How about Gender neutral? (it?)

willem

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:57 am

I think femimine,,i made ones a poem its in dutch,hope you can translate it well

LIEFDE

Menig maal heb ik je bekeken
Ook luisterde ik geboeid als je sprak
Mijn ogen ogen steeds strelen
Met mijn oren gespitst, wat een mooie klank
Wat vind ik je mooi,je hals niet te smal
En met je mooie rondingen op mijn schoot
Kan ik je beroeren en voelen, mijn vingers strelen je hals.
Je houd van vuur maar ook van zacht,
zelfs van slag
Ook vind je het prettig staande te hangen aan mijn hals
We gaan soms door tot diep in de nacht
Doen we weer eens iets nieuws is de frustratie ook weleens van kracht
Maar met volharding doen we het en krijgen we het in de macht
Ik ben blij je ontmoet te hebben en hoop dat we nog jaren het met elkaar kunnen vinden.

GITAAR, IK HOU VAN JOU!!!!!

mcfingers

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:46 pm

I guess I think of my guitar(s) as my guitar(s). I've don't tend assign or think of genders when it comes to inanimate objects. Never thought about it really.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 pm

I just refer to my 12 string or my nylon six string... both are Takamines.

AndyT

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Willem,

Love

Many times I have examined you Also I listened captivated if you spoke My eyes look always caress Pierced with my ears, what a beautiful consonance What does not find I you beautiful, your neck at small And with your beautiful contours on my lap I can touch you and to feel, my fingers caress your neck. You love fire but also of gentle, even of battle Also find you pleasant stand it to hang to my neck We continue sometimes to diep in the night To do we again something new is frustration also weleens effective But with obstinacy we it do and get we it in the power I am gladly you have met and hope that we can still years find it with each other.

Guitar, I hear of you!

It loses a bit in the translation, but I'm sure we understand the meaning.

willem

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:51 pm

AndyT wrote:
Willem,

Love

Many times I have examined you Also I listened captivated if you spoke My eyes look always caress Pierced with my ears, what a beautiful consonance What does not find I you beautiful, your neck at small And with your beautiful contours on my lap I can touch you and to feel, my fingers caress your neck. You love fire but also of gentle, even of battle Also find you pleasant stand it to hang to my neck We continue sometimes to diep in the night To do we again something new is frustration also weleens effective But with obstinacy we it do and get we it in the power I am gladly you have met and hope that we can still years find it with each other.

Guitar, I hear of you!

It loses a bit in the translation, but I'm sure we understand the meaning.

Andy,,thanks,,,when i made it everybody thought i had a new love (women),,but it was my guitar i was talkin about,,thank you..

wadestar

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 pm

My guitars all have different names, my accoustic is DD. In Canada we have coffee shops named Tim Hortons My Favorite mix is a Double Double, double cream double sugar. I have a Cedar top so reminds me of the colour. So to sum it up Gender neutral

haoli25

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:14 pm

wadestar wrote:
My guitars all have different names, my accoustic is DD. In Canada we have coffee shops named Tim Hortons My Favorite mix is a Double Double, double cream double sugar. I have a Cedar top so reminds me of the colour. So to sum it up Gender neutral

I have to agree with you, I have a weakness for Double D's also. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bill

Chasplaya

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:08 am

haoli25 wrote:
wadestar wrote:

I have to agree with you, I have a weakness for Double D's also. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bill
I thought someone said gender neutral Bill!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic