If you could play another instrument what would it be?

haoli25

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:43 pm

I can dream....... Image

willem

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:37 am

I do love percussion's all kind's,,you see them doing it in orkestra and do all kinds of stuff.

jim56

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:54 am

snipe wrote:
Mandolin. Its sitting in the corner staring at me. Just havent gone there yet. except doin a few chords.
I too, would consider the mandolin or the Harp Guitar. Did the trumpet thing in HS and keyboards. Ukulele will probably be more affordable and rise faster to the top of the list.

ffsooo3

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:23 am

haoli25 wrote:
I can dream....... Image

Damn you're a funny funny guy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe someday we could do an air-guitar collaboration? After we've mastered it or course.

wadestar

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
haoli25 wrote:
The Tambourine. The riffs are a little difficult, but it would be soooooo worth it! :)
Personally I'd choose the Triangle then maybe we could form a duet Bill.

Seriously, keyboard. I have one but limited to one finger easy tunes, it generally is a good
place to place guitar books and other guitar related paraphernalia...
I would need to join you with a Cowbell

Hydroman52

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:39 pm

That other instrument that I said I would like to play earlier in this thread has become a reality. I picked up an Augusto Loprinzi Soprano Ukulele a couple of weeks ago from Spruce Tree Music in Madison, WI and played it in the motel room after work for the past week and a half while in Michigan. It was one of those "life is short, get off your duff" decisions and not a bad one at that. I also got a UkeMaster app for my iPod so that I could transition a little easier with the chords. No regrets. Having a blast with it. Now to tackle that piano thing next on the list . . . .

jeff913

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:59 am

The Sax.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:09 am

Jeff, I've got to say, I love a bit of sax! Baker Street shoots to mind. After seeing the video Bill posted last week, maybe I should learn to play my Iphone...

smips65

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:16 am

Actually I already have...

Found this curbside doing my Recycling route, for free, just had to fix the power cord...

Roland D-50 synth.

[video][/video]

This and a Boss Loop Station jacked right into the amp, a piano duet.

Music Junkie

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:21 am

Well I was lucky to be able to learn the, piano, bass and drums as well, and those instruments along with the guitar take lots and lóts of time already! But I have to admit that I always want more.

I also have a steelguitar, but I'm not sure what to do with it, haha, I can play the David Gilmour's solo on High Hopes and a bit of One of These Days's, but then my own creativity stops...!

And I always wanted to at least trý the violin and even more the cello, great instruments! But there's no one around me who has one... :(

Then I noticed the new video on mandoline, have to watch it first, but that seems cool too!

But above all this, I do play and I think like the guitar the most! (depends on the song sometimes, but that's another story) And I'm happy and lucky that I can already play other instruments as well! :) Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic