Guitar Pro Update and Thanks!

TGNeil

Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:05 pm

I want to thank a couple of our long time members who have taken the time to help us out with some Guitar Pro files for songs that I had not been able to get to-

First up... Mark, who is always taking on difficult songs and puts up some great posts of his progress. He put together a GP file of On The Horizon, currently in Drip Feed mode.

On The Horizon

Next... Jim, who has been really helpful and supportive since day 1. He has done the strumming part to While My Guitar Gently Weeps and Hector Garcia's Canon In D.

While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Canon In D

A huge thanks guys!!!

I would also really like everybody to keep us posted on any other missing files as I am sure some have slipped through the cracks.

Stay Tuned & In Touch,

Neil

Lavallee

Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Thanks guys

Marc

tovo

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Well done Jim and Mark for stepping up to the plate.

jim56

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:20 am

My pleasure guys..This was an opportunity to use and learn GPro6. A lot of trial and error went into Cannon in D. When I submit my work I hope that Neil gives it the once over and makes the appropriate changes. Fortunately, if you have GPro6 you can make changes to the file. For example, the tempo can be slowed to accommodate play along.
I noticed Mark used slash notation on "On The Horizon". I am not familiar with that notation, so I better add that one to the list. Well I hope all members get some good use out of the files. Suggestion for improvements are kindly accepted.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic