How do you get Tab from Totally Guitars into GP on the Mac?

willem

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:54 pm

When I open tab from Totally Guitars all I get is a bunch of letters and symbols on the screen. I updated to GP6 and have the latest version. What is the correct way to open Totally Guitar tab in GP?

Lavallee

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Hang in there, I remember somebody had this issue before. I am sure someone will help you soon.

Marc

Lavallee

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 pm

I located the thread:

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/119 ... o-question

It was with GP5 But I bet it is the same solution (Dennis found it)(download the file first, then open it).

Marc

d_dog

Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Thanks, this info was a big help. I couldn't understand why when the file was downloaded to my Mac all I had was a screen full text.

I have only scratched the surface of what you can do with Guitar Pro, but it looks like a powerful and useful program at a very reasonable price. It is a very useful learning tool to go along with the lessons. Thanks for now including them with the lesson chart downloads.

Lavallee

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:04 am

Wally, I find it very useful to isolate a short section and run it in a loop to play along. When you have it reasonably well then you can play with Neil' slow it down and after with the play through. Great combination.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic