How can we help each other regardless of skill?

smips65

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Another great thread Tovo!

As has been mentioned already, some of us may not be as far along as others, but TG does let us speak freely.

I know that I helped Dennis with his Amp search, perhaps others as well. That was the intention, to help others with a search that I've already made, and others are thinking of starting.

That's part of what I really like about this site, honest questions, and honest answers.

willem

Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 am

someone put up a video,,why,well he or she want to show his progress,,and so i look and listen to the vid and then i want to say something,most of all how i liked it,,what i see to is that the person works with the comments and suggestion he got and show us that in his take 2 or 5 and it goes better even in playing and recording,so there is alot of vallue in say'ings,,every litlle thing,,when i go back there were a lot of discusion on how we must encourge in words,,keep it positive,,when i find a song intresting for my own i alway's go to the lesson and want to know more and look how the person translate it in his playing and most of all for myself,,it's a learning also,,i read alway's all of the ''comments'',,the greatest thing i find is that we all beginning to know each other more and more..the humor,well i have had some big laugh's.

ps We are all here to learn and haven't seen pro's yet,,,well good ones and that are all of you!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic