practice amp reccomendation for a beginner child, acoustic / electric

kep67

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:27 pm

I just bought my 13 yr old daughter a 'mid-size' accoustic / electric guitar. she had never really taken to her previous Baby Taylor - it just never sounded quite 'right'. anyways, she has really taken to this new guitar, wants to play it in the school band rather than the flute.

this switch may have something to do with a certain boy in the class playing guitar now as well, I've heard his name for years now. I'm just happy she wants to play - her goal is to play Demi Lovato - this is me, in the talent show.

Well, of course she wants to plug it in. what kid wouldn't want a bit of electric?? I need a recommendation on an inexpensive little practice amp. I had a Roland Cube before - may be a good option. I've never plugged in an acoustic and have no idea what to get or how it will sound. the Cube has several effects - how will that do with an acoustic??

wiley

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:21 pm

jim56

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Good input Wiley.. I have the Ultrasound AG-30 which has performed without issues for past year. Great sound and recommend by a professional I email.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic