New Poll, How about a TG guitar Camp???

mark

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:41 am

I'd be interested in this!
I think most of us wpould need a fair amount of notice to try and get things organised

webtvdan

Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:38 am

I’m only 45 minutes away from Los Gatos; of course I’d attend a TG Guitar Camp.
Northern California is a beautiful place to visit, everyone would enjoy it. B)
Dan

sbutler

Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:47 am

Well finally I hit on subject that really struck a chord (in a manor of speaking).

Matt, its exciting to know that you and Neil have actually tossed this around and have given it thought. I never thought of the SPECIAL GUEST THING but that is really exciting.

As most good things, this would certainly be a work in progress, and who knows, maybe in a couple of years it could all come together.

I would certainly do my level best to attend, no matter where it was.

Forget smoke on the water, maybe we could set the world record number of acoustic guitarist's playing Black water or something.

AK Scott

heatndude

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:37 pm

If I know about it say 6 months ahead of time I would definitly fit into my vacation time ! I could even hook the group up with the venue etc.. If it is near my home town ! Just let me know when

Catman

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:12 am

My wife wants to get me a guitar camp as a present, so yes, I would consider attending even although I live in Israel.

But, of course, it would depend on the program (not so much the special guests--I would consider them a bonus), and I would need a lot of advance notice.

I would probably also use the opportunity to pick up a new (at least for me) guitar

-David

ceaser67

Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:34 am

I have given this some serious thought,if i had 6 months notice,put me in the definately attending group,i just hope this is not a wing and a prayer,what a brilliant thing to show the grandchildren(when i get them none at the moment lol)the photos,the videos it would be a magic experience,so there you have it ,
I AM IN decision has been taken
Tommy

millponddave

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:44 pm

I'd be all over that !!
Dave

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic