How to justify your G.A.S. A self-help resource.

Chasplaya

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:20 pm

ceaser67 wrote:
this is getting like
my wife reads the forum also lol
Hey my wife has actually written a post on the Forum, was kinda supportive also I think, I mean I hope lol

willem

Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:01 am

I started with a classical/spanish guitar for my son,he never played it,,so i began to learn the guitar(i never sell this guitar,,everybody say's it have a good sound,i agree),,then i want STEELfor TG,,I bought two,,but was'nt happy,,i sell those two and bought a in my ears and eyes and fingers a better one,,i was happy(still 'm),,but!!!..now that i can play some and try out in the shops i got hungry ears,eyes and fingers,,, when i do my weekend cab drives i save the tips,,holy moly,,its gone on smoking,, i must stop smoking,,good for my healt and wallet and then!!!!!......in the mean time i play them in the shops,,when my playing gets better(when i think) i try that in the guitar shop and when that!!! guitar makes it more better then i hope i have stoped smoking and have saved a lot of my tips....and make the hole world happy...

AcousticAl

Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:40 am

willem wrote:
I started with a classical/spanish guitar for my son,he never played it,,so i began to learn the guitar(i never sell this guitar,,everybody say's it have a good sound,i agree),,then i want STEELfor TG,,I bought two,,but was'nt happy,,i sell those two and bought a in my ears and eyes and fingers a better one,,i was happy(still 'm),,but!!!..now that i can play some and try out in the shops i got hungry ears,eyes and fingers,,, when i do my weekend cab drives i save the tips,,holy moly,,its gone on smoking,, i must stop smoking,,good for my healt and wallet and then!!!!!......in the mean time i play them in the shops,,when my playing gets better(when i think) i try that in the guitar shop and when that!!! guitar makes it more better then i hope i have stoped smoking and have saved a lot of my tips....and make the hole world happy...

Willem, I had to laugh at your comment about having 'Hungry ears, eyes and fingers'.
Made me think of this song.

Love your posts!

willem

Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:10 am

AcousticAl wrote:
willem wrote:

Willem, I had to laugh at your comment about having 'Hungry ears, eyes and fingers'.
Made me think of this song.

Love your posts!

Got to find me a good size with a lovely sound..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic