Guitar Pro 6 Christmas Sale

eagle670

Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Mike - I looked for the link to the GP site through TG, but could not find it. Sorry if posting the link caused an issue. I knew that at one time the link was on here and I do want to support TG with all their sponsors. I apolgize if I created confusion.

Kevin

sbutler

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Kevin, the link to Guitar Pro used to be on the right side of each lesson page, at least i think thats were it was. Thats how I bought it a few weeks ago. Chas helped me get started with it, and I wouldn't want to do without it now. But like you, I just looked all over and can't find it now.

It will do many more things than I know how to use, but I learn a liittle every time I use it. Even Neil challenged me to tackle a project, which I pulled off pretty well.

Anyway, you won't be sorry for getting it. Its an amazing tool. Your probelm is going to be finding the time to use it with all thats going on now here at TG.

Scott

mcfingers

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:28 pm

I also just ( seconds ago) purchased GP6 using the link in Kevin's first post. I hope that was the TG linked pathway. I looked up and down the TG Homepage and couldn't find a GP6 link.

Now I have one more thing to learn... and I mean that in a good way. :) Steve

OK, I just saw that that link IS the TG affiliate link... Coool.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic