When do you post in the busking channel rather than the review channel and why?

michelew

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:18 am

Thanks for the info Andy. No problem. I was probably being oversensitive anyway.

Regardless, it is something I've been wondering for a while and I think it's been a useful discussion.

Ta.

Michele

neverfoundthetime

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:20 am

Cori, why don't you start a new buskers thread and enter My Composition as the title of the group and any of us who have a song to show can add it there. Would make sense.

lueders

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Hi Chris, I saw your PM but not this...

I think it is a great idea! Honestly it really hadn't occurred to me to do that. But, I will that is a super idea!

Thanks!

sws626

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:50 pm

I've taken a pretty simple minded approach. If I'm working on a Target song and ready for some feedback, then I'd post it to the Student Reviews channel. Otherwise, if it's not a Target song or I'm just messing around with something others might find interesting, I'd post to the busking thread. It's great to have this outlet and I think its open to a lot of interpretations, all of them good. Like Michelle, I'd love to get a critique of the guitar playing, no matter where it's posted.

-Stuart

rapsidy

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:50 pm

:laugh: did someone send someone a PM and tell them off.. man thats funny

cori you are right there is no where to post but where you posted is fine, you wanted to share get feedback and you did, i enjoyed it a lot ... i hope you and everyone else continue to do it.. as Math said if Neil chooses to review it great, if not so be it... If you dont think you can learn from it because its not a target song.. dont watch it.. pretty simple stuff.. man i wouldnt know what is and what wasnt a target song unless i searched for it .. so i try and watch all of them in the student review, i dont care what there are...

Busking for me allows me to throw a song together and have some fun , less pressure and i dont want it reviewed... happy for comments like good, bad, you really suck type comments :P

my biggest fear is that people get to PC and say something is good when its not ( i mean yes be tactful of course) but if its needs work somewhere tell them.. to me it is a bit like a woman faking a ............... :P :S :S

tovo

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:22 am

rapsidy wrote:
to me it is a bit like a woman faking a ............... :P :S :S
Women don't do that do they? Surely not!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic