Now Avalilable for iPhone/iPadiPod touch

Chasplaya

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Just received the Arobas Newsletter you can now play GPro on your iPhone iPad or iPod. Its derived fromn the GPro 6 version player. SO even more time to manage.

This enhances my argument for an iPhone now just got to find $1300NZ lol

Music Junkie

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Chas:

Is there an actual GP app?

EDIT: disregard question, here is a link......

http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php? ... phone-ipad

I'll be buying this one..... B) B)

J

Hydroman52

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Looks like no editing . . . . . just play and listen, but what can you expect for only $5.00 US? I am going to hold off for now. If someone gets it (MJ?), let us know what you think. How will you use this? My thought is that iPod/iPhone screen size may be too small for it to be practical for me. Might make more sense on the iPad, but then you would probably go with the full blown GP6 version, wouldn't you?

Just my thoughts . . . .
Hydroman52

Music Junkie

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Hydro:

For me, it would go on the IPad (screen size). I have been working on rhythm notation lately and trying to write out the notation for some songs I want to learn. If I could work on them and load them to the Ipad and take them to lessons, it would be fairly easy to share with my instructor for his input. He does not have GP and this would be an easy way to do so. Plus the looper would be neat as well. I figure for $5.00 it is worth a try. If it sucks, well, that will suck..... :P :P

J

Music Junkie

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Quick chime in........

After downloading, I checked it out for ease of use and access...... not too bad at all. Jumped on over to guitarprotabs.org and it works pretty sweet with the site. Just pick any of their tabs and it opens quickly and easily for playback. The looper is pretty cool to. Might be a fun little gadget (like I need another one) to mess with during a practice session.

Worth $5.00 anyway......

J

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic