New Guitar

thedancer

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Awesome!
Congratulations, agreed that looking is lots of fun, but can't wait to someday get the same feeling when I upgrade and bring one home.
Chan

thedancer

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:45 am

Hi Chan

Yes it is a special feeling to say to the guy in the shop. I will take this one. I have to thank all the guys and gals on the TG forum for giving out such good advice about buying a new guitar. They were spot on when they said we should play every guitar we could get our hands on. The guitar we choose has to look, feel and sound how we think our Ideal guitar should look, feel and sound.
The guitar I bought felt as if it was made especially for me. I would say the money you pay for a guitar that you love is money well spent. If I was you Id start looking now so when that day arrives when you go out and buy your Ideal guitar you will know you have made the right choice for you. Happy hunting.

Dancer

BigBear

Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Dancer- WOW! Fantastic purchase! But you gotta post some pictures of you playing it soon!

That should satisfy the new guitar need for awhile!

Congrats! :cheer:

thedancer

Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi BigBear

I will post some pictures as soon as I get the wife to take them and as soon as Ive worked out how to post them.

If anyone can tell me how to post some picturres on TG it would be a great help

By the way , I cant put it down.

Dancer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic