WHO'S STRONGER, YOU OR THE MARSHMALLOW?

Chasplaya

Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Lavallee wrote:
I ate too many marshmallows in my life. I had a short role in Ghost buster.

Marc
That was you, Hmmm I thought it was me I have a photo can you autograph it please.

michelew

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Well the poll isn't letting me vote. Obviously the Goddess recognises that I need another option. Today I eat , tomorrow I don't. SO - .....

I have songs that I work on forever until they are done, regardless of how many I stop and start learning while I'm doing it. For me the issue is 'How long does it take me to finish a song?'. So when I'm getting distracted, and/or a technique is stumping me for the moment, it can take a while. When I focus, it's much quicker.

BTW Chris - I'm sure I missed a few options. The real count is probably closer to Marshmellow 8: Michele 12

millponddave

Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:18 pm

I can't help it, I love marshmallows !

Dave

Lavallee

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Lavallee wrote:
I ate too many marshmallows in my life. I had a short role in Ghost buster.

Marc
That was you, Hmmm I thought it was me I have a photo can you autograph it please.

I= HI Chas, I can, but it will be a sweet autograph

Marc

neverfoundthetime

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:47 am

Thanks for voting folks!
Michele, I left the time window open for 3 days as I thought that would be the appropriate life span for marshmallows. After that they get a bit stale.
I think taking 3 days to make a decision speaks volumes Bwuhahaha :evil: :woohoo: ... and that's funny, I had you down as a solid 1.

Thanks for joining in the fun folks!

michelew

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Thanks for voting folks!
Michele, I left the time window open for 3 days as I thought that would be the appropriate life span for marshmallows. After that they get a bit stale.
I think taking 3 days to make a decision speaks volumes Bwuhahaha :evil: :woohoo: ... and that's funny, I had you down as a solid 1.

Thanks for joining in the fun folks!
Haha!! Damn! OK you got me...tricky bastard...(affectionate Aussie term). As it happens I appear to have snuck in anyway. A solid 1 indeed!

You'll keep.

BTW - it looks like the TED Talks are coming to Sydney. Might see them in person.

Thanks for the giggle.

M.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic