FANTASTIC Week, Month and Year on TARGET!!

BigBear

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:44 pm

I just previewed my fifth Jethro Tull song, Thick as a Brick this week. Are you kidding me? Simply over-the-top outstanding lesson. Sixty minutes of instruction for a 3+ minute song.

Nowhere on the web has anyone that I've found, and I've looked, done this level of instruction. These are not easy songs and they will take me months, if not years, of work to make them sound good. But who cares? This is what our passion for guitar is all about!

Now I know that not everyone is addicted to Jethro Tull and prog rock like I am. But the idea that we freely swing from Campfire songs like Locomotive Breath to level 8's, like TAAB, is amazing.

The first two months of this year alone have justified my dues to the TARGET program for years to come. I've got so much to work on it's ridiculous. But I don't care.

Nothing has re-kindled my passion for music and the guitar like the TARGET program has. To Neil, Matt, and crew I say thank you again. Every week seems to bring new treats.

All the best for the continuing success of the TARGET program and TG in general. You've pulled off something very special!

Cheers! :cheer:

haoli25

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:07 pm

YEAH, what HE said......

BobR

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:10 pm

I'd like to "third" that... Great site and Great people

Craig

Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Well said Rick! Another MARSHMALLOW! :laugh:
Craig

millponddave

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:07 pm

I couldn't agree more. There is so much here to learn that I will never get to it all but I'm sure gonna have fun trying!

Dave

willem

Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:07 am

Yeah RickBear,,,we had only time for pizza

neverfoundthetime

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:15 am

Hear, hear!
I'm sending marshmallows to the entire TG crew and TARGET members to celebrate!
But as I voted 2 on the poll, there may not be many left by posting time... it's one of those Forest Gump moments.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic