Another small fundraiser for MattB

tovo

Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:47 pm

reiver wrote:
What a great response, thanks to all of you. I am rehearsing as I type - though I should remind you all that I'm NOT actually a Britney tribute act!

Stuart
C'mon mon! We want the legwarmers, the strutting and the ponytails. Plus the "look at me I have breasts" shimmy/shake she does.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:13 pm

tovo wrote:
reiver wrote:
What a great response, thanks to all of you. I am rehearsing as I type - though I should remind you all that I'm NOT actually a Britney tribute act!

Stuart
C'mon mon! We want the legwarmers, the strutting and the ponytails. Plus the "look at me I have breasts" shimmy/shake she does.

....Ehmmmm, maybe I need to donate to the thread that pays for Stuart not too show all THAT! :woohoo:

tovo

Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:45 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
tovo wrote:
reiver wrote:

Stuart

....Ehmmmm, maybe I need to donate to the thread that pays for Stuart not too show all THAT! :woohoo:
On reflection....yes Chris you have a good point there!

reiver

Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:43 am

I guess the moral of this thread is - be careful what you wish for!

My video has been uploaded - thanks to all who pledged some money If anyone else wants to chip in, please feel free!

Stuart

neverfoundthetime

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:38 am

Way to go Staurt!
You are a man of his word.
So am I, debt paid.
;-)

Music Junkie

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Chris:

Did you pay with a C. Card? I just tried and kept getting an error from the site. It is on the site's end, and not mine, cause I double checked with my card company. I saw a post a while back about being able to pay with Paypal as well, but don't see a place to do so at the donation site. Any help is appreciated....

Thanks,

MJ

jayswett

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Well done, Stuart. Money well spent, and for a great cause.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
Chris:

Did you pay with a C. Card? I just tried and kept getting an error from the site. It is on the site's end, and not mine, cause I double checked with my card company. I saw a post a while back about being able to pay with Paypal as well, but don't see a place to do so at the donation site. Any help is appreciated....

Thanks,

MJ
Yes, Mastercard, no problem: http://www.giveforward.com/mattbvscancer

tovo

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Good job mate. You even sort of made that tune credible, as credible as any tune with the lyric "hit me baby one more time" can be. I will be paying up over the course of the day. Good stuff.

Music Junkie

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:12 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:
Chris:

Thanks,

MJ
Yes, Mastercard, no problem: http://www.giveforward.com/mattbvscancer
Still having problems, sucks.... Have an e-mail into support at giveforward though, so should be good to go when they get back to me....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic