Great opportunity

tovo

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Last night I got back from a trip to the East Coast (of Australia!). Had chance to catch up with my friend Michele which was great, but another story.

This morning I sat and worked through the review Neil has done on my last tune, and again I thank him for that.

Neil mentioned in his weekly wrap up that he is running out of tunes for review, most videos are going into the busking channel which is cool but....

What a GREAT opportunity. I just wanted to encourage members, particularly newer members who have been hesitating to post a video, to get one up. Especially if it's a Target tune there appears a real good chance of having it reviewed relatively quickly. As an example I think my video was only there about a week or so before a great review.

It isn't often you can get a world class teacher one-on-one in your living room to review your playing. Reviews also help everyone else working on that tune. I say don't hesitate...get your videos up for review.

lueders

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Excellent Plug Tony! You're right on with your comments... Glad you and Michelle had a good time visiting. (Our T.G. Michelle right?)

tovo

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Yep TG Michele. Wonderful person.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic