Wiki Under Construction

TGNeil

Thu May 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Hi Gang,

Just a quick note about one thing I've been up to- starting a wiki for our Al Stewart page. Check it out and when you can and find somebody in our library that you might have info on (not necessarily inside info, just anything). I threw some album covers up on the Discography page and a short story about Al on the Main page. Give us a hand and join in when you can, it's really easy. Just click on an Artist's name in the Master Menu to get there.

Neil

tovo

Thu May 19, 2011 3:47 pm

I've made a start on Fleetwood Mac but need to get back and do some more. Of course anyone else is welcome to add...that's the whole point I think!

Music Junkie

Thu May 19, 2011 3:54 pm

From a Wiki-illiterate, can someone shed some light on this? Is there a link somewhere here at the site for these pages?

If you go to Wikipedia and do a search for Al Stewart, is that the page you have made? Sorry for the stupid questions, but I am not very well versed in the wiki-world.

Thanks for any info.

J

skaladar

Thu May 19, 2011 4:21 pm

TGMike posted instructions about the TG Wiki Band Pages a few weeks ago MJ ... Take a look here:

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/147-new-website-features/75683-tg-wiki-band-pages.html

That should explain it all. There's even a video :-)

♫ Ken ♫

Music Junkie

Thu May 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Ken:

Thanks for the lead! That is pretty cool. Much appreciated.

J

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic