Poster sign up

willem

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Lavallee wrote:
I am at the airport and taking a quick look at this banner idea (it is Tammy 's idea, I am just the messenger). I understand some concerns about ther trouble of taking care of the shipping but as others have mentionned, if the signatures are to mean something, they would need to be done personnally. Having to ship it and the trouble that accompany that is what makes it meaningful.

I hope that everybody will join, but as mentionned in the original post, just send me a TG mail to be out of it if you are not comfortable with the idea , no arms done. This travelling basnner would be , I am sure something unique on the web.

Ken thanks for looking into this. If there is no onre courrier solution, each country migth have it' s own best way

Chris, In Binghamoton, we all signed it with regular pen and it held very well. So regular ink should be used by everybody.

Thanks for supporting the idea.

Keep in mind that the name inthe list is noit complete, just PM me to have your name added

Marc

No PROBLEM FOR ME TO SHIP IT AND CARRY IT AROUND THE DUTCH...THE IDEA IS REALLY SUPER..

wammer

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:56 pm

When my brother brought it to me I was so excited to take it on our road trip.........we started talking and thought it would be a great idea to have everyone that I met there sign it and then I could hang it in my "guitar room"........Well as the conversation went on we thought of The Sisterhood of the traveling Pants......And we kinda thought it would be cool to see how far around the world we could get this thing.........The weekend ended way to fast and we never really talked about it. Well Chris we all signed it with what ever pen we had on hand so I sure hope it stays there.(well good excuse to get together again...."I have to go my signature has rubbed off the banner" LMAO........So it was just dumped in poor Marcs lap, as we kinda thought he seems to have the best chance of getting signatures.... Well we didnt get a pic of us signing but we all are in front of it in the first vid we did..that will have to do. Any other suggestions Im sure Marc would appreciate any ideas.

Lets keep this "ball" rolling , so to speak

Tammy

willem

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:00 pm

wammer wrote:
[quote]When my brother brought it to me I was so excited to take it on our road trip.........we started talking and thought it would be a great idea to have everyone that I met there sign it and then I could hang it in my "guitar room"........Well as the conversation went on we thought of The Sisterhood of the traveling Pants......And we kinda thought it would be cool to see how far around the world we could get this thing.........The weekend ended way to fast and we never really talked about it. Well Chris we all signed it with what ever pen we had on hand so I sure hope it stays there.(well good excuse to get together again...."I have to go my signature has rubbed off the banner" LMAO........So it was just dumped in poor Marcs lap, as we kinda thought he seems to have the best chance of getting signatures.... Well we didnt get a pic of us signing but we all are in front of it in the first vid we did..that will have to do. Any other suggestions Im sure Marc would appreciate any ideas.

Lets keep this "ball" rolling , so to speak

Tammy[/quote

Hi Tammy how is your foot or heel??,,that is one idea you gave me and the second(the banner) is SUPER!!!

Lavallee

Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Rick and Willem, thank you for volunteering

Marc

BigBear

Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Marc- Cool idea! I can't wait to see how it plays out!

:cheer:

millponddave

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:00 pm

I think that this idea is really cool. Count me in.

Dave

AndyT

Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:07 am

Hawaii is also very restrictive on what is allowed in or out. That's why tourists must be pickled and shipped in a crate marked "Live Tourist"

Hmmm.... Maybe I could wrap an aloha shirt in it...

Yamaha48

Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:44 am

Marc my friend.

This is a very good idee,and Tammy good work from you.
I'm your man,i read more how to do.
Very soon there is a new collaboration in the Netherlands.

cheers. Anton

pbraun

Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:30 am

Great Idea I'm in!
Pete

tom18

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:52 am

Great idea Marc! I'd be happy to participate.
Tom

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic