Poster sign up

cosmicmechanic

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Hahaha, some reputation we got! :laugh:

tovo wrote:
By the way, the package will come into Australia no problem. Yes we scan everything but unless someone is planning on sending me some weed (You guys in Amsterdam maybe! ;) ...then we will have no problems). It's just a banner!!

tovo

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 pm

I'd be happy to part with some very valuable Aussie dollars for a great cause. It really adds a very cool dimension to the whole idea. Good one Tammy.

Lavallee

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Guys I need more confirmations from who wants to participate in the TG Banner World tour Please send me an E-mail and also your Area (country, state) (I do not need your full address at this time). If your name is not on the list of the first post, you were not excluded, I just mist it. The ones who are on the list and have not come forward yet, I need your confirmation as well

Please E-Mail me though TG for the info

Marc

Lavallee

Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Bump

Guys I need more confirmations from who wants to participate in the TG Banner World tour Please send me an E-mail and also your Area (country, state) (I do not need your full address at this time). If your name is not on the list of the first post, you were not excluded, I just mist it. The ones who are on the list and have not come forward yet, I need your confirmation as well

Please E-Mail me though TG for the info

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic