TG Banner World Signature Tour

familyman4

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:51 pm

If this works correctly, I have Daryl to thank for the help!

So, I hope you enjoy the video and it was "totally guitar awesome" having the banner!!!

Bart

BobR

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi Bart,

I was very excited to see you signing the banner, but unfortunately it says it is private video :( :(

tovo

Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Hey Bart. This is an easy fix mate. Just go into your Youtube account - select Video Manager, find your video and select Edit - and under the heading Privacy Settings, select Public.

That should fix it.

familyman4

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:51 pm

So sorry about that! I am still a rookie :) Should be fixed now. I could see it but that must be because I posted it? Anyway, I have changed the setting so please let me know if you cannot see it...

Bart

Craig

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Hey Bart,
It's always nice to put a face and voice with the name! Looks like a cool music/guitar room. Nice playing and nice voice you have. Thanks for the tour! Well done!
Glad the banner is in good hands.
Thanks,

Craig

michelew

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Bart,

What a great banner video! I enjoyed everything about it; your playing and singing was really lovely, the tour was fascinating, your room looks great and we even got to see cacti. :) best of all it was so great to see and hear you in real life. It brings us all a little closer together.

I love your voice and the ease with which you play and sing. Maybe if I watch this a few times a little will transfer throu the ether. :)

Great video. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

M.

BobR

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Hi Bart,

Very nice music room you have there and so cool to see another signature going on the banner. Great job on the Croce tune and thanks for sharing your very
warm day on the lake and finding the banner on the cactus :laugh: I'm still shoveling snow here :P.

Thanks again

Bob

tovo

Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Great video Bart. Absolutely loved your version of that tune, you sing really nice. I have visited your City and really enjoyed knocking back Coronas in an open air Mexican restaurant, the name of which escapes me. Great work.

jimcjimc

Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Bart,
Great banner signing video! I really enjoyed all of it - your music room, the song, the surroundings of Phoenix.

Are you a baseball fan? do you go to any spring training games?

Jim

Craig

Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:59 am

Well that video was really really great!!!!

88 degrees, not bad for march????! :ohmy: :S Haha! :laugh: (totally grey here..... :( )

Now whát is your excuse for not uploading a video for us??? (busking or review I mean) That was really lovely playing and singing, it should be forbidden to play and sing like that and not upload a video! :P

Anyway, thanks for the tour as well, Totally Guitars in the desert, hahaha :laugh: :laugh: , too funny and awesome at the same time, TG is really everywhere!:cheer: Cool musicroom you have there too, great taste in music! ;)

Thanks so much Bart for this, enjoyed it very much! :)

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic