TG Banner World Signature Tour

familyman4

Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:12 pm

I sure am happy Vanessa found this video "stranded" on utube! After Neil mentioned last week that they had signed the banner, I tried to find it on TG but could not.

BTW, this also happened to me with Willem's J.T. song but I was able to find it tucked away on a differant section of the site.

Thanks for signing it Ed & Sandy. I appreciate you allowing us to watch your lessons with Neil...
Bart

lueders

Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:38 am

familyman4 wrote:
I sure am happy Vanessa found this video "stranded" on utube! After Neil mentioned last week that they had signed the banner, I tried to find it on TG but could not.

BTW, this also happened to me with Willem's J.T. song but I was able to find it tucked away on a differant section of the site.

Thanks for signing it Ed & Sandy. I appreciate you allowing us to watch your lessons with Neil...
Bart
I concur, excellent save Vanessa! :) :)
It is was indeed neat to see Neil's student-students sign the banner...who we have come to know more or less.
And it is nice to see the interaction between them. It is obviously a close relationship(s) there.

thereshopeyet

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Thanks Vanessa

Hydroman52

Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Thought I'd revive this thread for a moment. I know it has landed at TG World Headquarters. Just wondering if it is scheduled for an appearance at the IGC in September?

Lavallee

Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Glad you brought this back Rick. I missed that video. While I was watching it I heard Neil saying that everybody was from 2 hours away. We were actually 3 groups : one from Toronto, one from the New Hampshire area and one from Montreal. from all direction it was about a 5 hour drive. This is just to say how motivated we were.

Marc

TGNeil

Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Hi Gang,

I have been working on documenting some of the TG Story and I was looking for some details on the World Tour of the original TG Banner. After a little digging I tracked down this thread and thought it could use a little bump as the saga went on for a couple years before making an appearance at our first International Guitar Camp. I have to thank the original crew for part of the genesis of the International Guitar Camp. There were a lot of people involved over the time, many of whom we have not heard from in quite a while. I hope everybody is doing well and it would be great to get updates on what has gone on in the perpetrators lives.

You might want to scroll back to page 1 of the 87 or so to relive the story.

Neil

BobR

Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Thanks Neil for giving this a bump.

It is hard to believe that was over seven years ago. :ohmy: At the time I would never have guessed that it would have taken off as it did.
I am so glad to have been a part of the original crew. :) I have been very fortunate to have attended all but the first IGC.
I hope all is going welll for all TGer's.

Bob

P.S.

Al, Do you still play my wonderful (scooby doo) laugh :silly: :P dubbed into Brain Damage?? :woohoo: So much fun.

jayswett

Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:30 am

Some names and faces in that video that I haven't seen in a long time. Good memories, and yes, hard to imagine it's been 7 or more years. I'm glad the TG story will be memorialized.

TGNeil

Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:58 pm

So it has been about 9 months since the last bump here and I spent a little time in the middle of a restless night reliving some of TG's colorful past. Good times!

Neil

Yamaha48

Sun May 10, 2020 1:23 pm

I remember me ,that we signed the banner,at home by you Vanessa..
Together with Willem.
Times fleyes

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic