TG Banner World Signature Tour

Lavallee

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Original video showing the banner for the first time, thanks for the video Al

Hi All,

When we did the collaboration in Binghamton, Tammy had a TG banner made. We thought it was a great idea and I thank her again for taking the initiative and the time to have it made. We felt more part of the TG because of it. Beside having the idea about the weekend, she also suggested that we all signed the banner and why not have other people signing it. We thought it would be really fun that whoever participates on the forum, videos, interaction with other TG members, in other words, people that we hear about and contributes to the site or would like to contribute, would sign the banner.

The goal is to have as many people possible signing the banner (with a regular ballpen).

The road trip will be:

Europe
Canada
US
Pacific state and countries
Back in California at TG

There will be a special TG live where the banner will be disclosed with all the signatures.

Matt will create a map showing the travel stops

When you get the banner , sign it , take a picture or a video write some comments, then let us know who will be the next person to receive it.

I suggest you send an E-Mail to the person you want to send the banner and ask for the address. The banner must be sent by a carrier that will give you a waybill number or tracking number. Regular mail does not have that service so I ask that you avoid it , unless the postal service offers tracking number service.

I have tried to put the names in the approximate order of traveling. So after UK, Portugal, Spain , you guys (Switzerland) , Israel and back to Canada, then USA. Even if I put an order for the countries, the names within the country/ state are at the discretion and response from the people within that area.

Once you receive the banner it is your responsibility to contact the next person. So you might want to do that ahead (before getting the banner). If there is a problem (any problems or concerns) Please PM me

For any questions please send me a private E-Mail from the TG site (click on my avatar and select write message)

I have tried to list the Tg People but I cannot find everybody or exactly where you are located. Please PM me to make any changes (to be added , to be removed, to add the correct state or country)

Here is the start up list, it is in no particular order and I hope nobody will be offended if their name is not there yet, I hope you will add it (just PM me) :

Canada
Tammy(Ontario)
Acoustic Al (Ontario)
Cosmicmechanic (Quebec)
Lavallee (Quebec)

Europe

Willem (Netherland)
Anton (Netherland)
Vanessa, (Netherland)

Sws626 (Stuart) (UK)
Mark (UK)
Thereshopeyet (UK)
Thedancer (UK)
Chacho (UK)
Tombo1230 (UK)
Bigears (UK)
HeyJoe (UK)
Reiver (Stuart) (UK)
Carpet (Scotland)
RickPick (UK)

Abiliog (Portugal)

Lil40 (Spain)

Neverfoundthetime (Switzerland)
Waggis (Switzerland

USA

Jayswett (and his son)(New Hampshire)

BobR (Mass)
Tom Varga ((Mass)
Jeff913 (Mass)
Timotree (Mass)
Smilinsteve (Mass)
Schm040 (Mass)

GZing2 (Maryland)

Wrench (New York)
Deuce01 (New York)
Skaladar (New York)
RPDS07 (New York)
NKenny (New York)

Tom18 (New Jersey)
Stevanie (New Jersey)
Hsand23 (New Jersey)
Rubberonion (New Jersey)
Bowelder (New Jersey)

NCsurfer (North Carolina)
Tarblueman (North Carolina)

Ktyevols (South Carolina)
wwright (South Carolina)

PBraun (Georgia)
Mark M (Georgia)

JHall (Florida)
Catfish (Florida)
Weatsmw (Florida)
Randylawson (Florida)
Frankdeo (Florida)
joevans2167 (Florida)
Takhak (Florida)
Mike Butler (Florida)

Rcbuttrey (Tennessee)
8285double (Tennessee)

Cartersrus (Kentucky)

Johnnyleaf (Ohio)
Shurmo24 (Ohio)
RDowner (Ohio)
Oldogmax (Ohio)
BLmiller (Ohio)
RSG99 (Ohio)

Claudge (Michigan)
Scott Marion (Michigan)

Ramjet449 (Indiana)

Dekotaj (Illinois)
Lueders (illinois)
Quartjester (Illinois)

Suziko (Wisconsin)
Hydroman and Jerry (Wisconsin)
Heatandude (Wisconsin)
Craigo (Wisconsin)

Dieguy (Minnesota)
Jenrasmussen (Minnesota)

Fes3 (Missouri)
Eagle670 (Missouri)

Jgmorten (Arkansas)
CottonGraig (Arkansas)

Scotta (Mississippi)

Guitarbee (Louisianna)
Kayless (Louisianna)

Powderfinger (Texas)
Felderfan (Texas)
Guitarmom (Texas)
Wiley (Texas)
Badger_125 (Texas)
MGitter (Texas)
Songman52 (Texas)
Haoli25 ( Texas)
Dianagarcia79 (Texas)
Stratman3 (Texas)

Twocatsam (Oklahoma)

Sugaree3 (Kansas)
Drfuji (Kansas)

Jim56 (and his daughter Danielle) (Nebraska)

Gchapel (Colorado)
Big horn (Colorado)

Leeson (New Mexico)

Jim_Lisieki (Arizona)
TGMatt (Arizona)
TGMike (Arizona)

MillpondDave (Utah)
Lhatslc (Utah)

Leeschlender (Idaho)

Canada West

Beaker (BC)
Prawnpig(BC)
Hesser (BC)

Sbutler (Alaska)

Dennisg (Washington))
DDog (Washington)
Webostick (Washington)
Dan5619 (Washington)

Snipe (Oregon)
Big Bear (Oregon)

Mcfingers (California)
MusicJunkie (California)
Buddy (California)
Craig (California)
Max (California)
Noendo (California)
Webtvdan (California)
Lbouett (California)
Medic66 (California)
Schembre (California)
Jasonplays (California)
Godro (California)
Bambam22 (California)
RDaltry (California)

Pacific

Andy (Hawaii)
Chasplaya (New Zealand)
Michelew (Australia)
Tovo (Australia)
Rapsidy (Australia)
Coomba (Australia)
Jimbo58 (Australia)

TG

Neil (California)
MattB (California)
TGMatt
TGMike
TGCheryl
TG Kendall
Others TG member

Lavallee

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Here is our souvenir picture for Montreal. It is with Pierre (Cosmicmechanic) and Marc (Lavallee) . Pierre went to a show that evening and could only come to my house after midnight, so we took a picture. It was also because we could not play and hold the banner at the same time that we took a picture :silly:

The banner is now on its way to the Netherlands attention Willem Image

tovo

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Very cool Marc, you guys have had a great idea here and kudos for making it all happen. That banner is going to be well traveled indeed!

Music Junkie

Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Sounds like the banner will have some good miles on it by the time it gets out west here in CA. What a fun idea. Can't wait to see it in person.... :)

MJ

willem

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 am

Lavallee wrote:
Here is our souvenir picture for Montreal. It is with Pierre (Cosmicmechanic) and Marc (Lavallee) . Pierre went to a show that evening and could only come to my house after midnight, so we took a picture. It was also because we could not play and hold the banner at the same time that we took a picture :silly:

The banner is now on its way to the Netherlands attention Willem Image

Hi everyone,,,Marc it is a pity for this goal they postponed your trip to Paris,but what a travel it would have bin for you to drive from Paris/Zwolle and back!!! Maybe it is better so and we'll meet when it is ease'r..

If there is someone in Europe that wiil have the banner after 26 june for something let me know,otherwise i have to throw a dart..

Chasplaya

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:40 am

Hope this banner is made of good stuff with all that travelling, by the way the last person to have to post it must realise it will weigh twice as much for postage with all that ink on it! Anyone further away than me????

jayswett

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:35 am

I can't wait to receive this and add my name to the banner. I am amazed yet again with this website. My thanks to all of you for helping me in my guitar journey.

Lavallee

Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Hi guys, I have modify the list of TGers that I could find with your location(in the first post of the thread).

On top of the list are names that I could not find the locations. I would appreciate if you could come forward and PM me (the ones that have not yet) and give me you locations (also to be removed from the list if you are not interested, but I hope you will put your signature on the banner).

Also the ones that are listed with your location and you are not interested also PM me.

I have tried to put the names/location in a reasonable order of progression. It might not be perfect, but it can be modified as you see fit.

Thanks for your help

Marc

leeson

Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:30 pm

So glad to see it's coming to New Mexico!!!
We will receive it, care for it, sign it, photograph it, video it, love it and send it on.
Great idea!

Bill

TGMatt

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Brilliant stuff..Will be working on map today guys...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic