TG Banner World Signature Tour

willem

Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 am

wammer wrote:
I must admit that I got a few goosebumps seeing the banner hanging on your wall....this is soooooooooooooooo cool. I will be saving every picture and putting them on my guitar wall...........Way cooooool so exciting to see it travel the world

Thanks Willem

Your welcome Tammy,,sorry my room was'nt ready but now decide to paint the logo on it,,,your idea leads to something thank youi!!!!! and bobby Mccgee!!!!!

Lavallee

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:32 am

Hey Willem, the banner looks great on your wall. I am glad it made it to you. Looking forward to Sunday.

Marc

millponddave

Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:26 pm

And so, the tour begins! I can hardly wait for the banner to hit the US. This is really cool.

Dave

stratman3

Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:53 pm

I would love to be part of this, how do I go about getting on the list with all of the Texas USA TG'ers.
I am still out here in TG land, I have been so busy lately, I have not had much time to be on the forum and practice, I had to pick one so I chose the latter.
This is a pretty cool thing and I would love to sign the banner as on of the founding members of TG.

Gary B)

haoli25

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:03 am

stratman3 wrote:
I would love to be part of this, how do I go about getting on the list with all of the Texas USA TG'ers.
I am still out here in TG land, I have been so busy lately, I have not had much time to be on the forum and practice, I had to pick one so I chose the latter.
This is a pretty cool thing and I would love to sign the banner as on of the founding members of TG.

Gary B)

Welcome back, Gary. (Marc) Lavallee is handling the list. Check out this link or PM him to make sure you are on the list.

Bill

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/4-g ... gn-up.html

stratman3

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:21 am

Thanks Bill,

I will contact Marc.

This is too cool of a thing to not be part of it.

Gary B)

Chasplaya

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 am

Hi TG-friends!

We're very proud to be the first members in Europe to sign the TG-banner!

We will also record a couple of songs together, wich we will upload in the collaboration-channel.

Cheers from Holland!

Anton, Willem and Vanessa

pbraun

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 am

Very cool, great to see all 3 of you together to sign the banner. Are we getting music next?!
Pete

Chasplaya

Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:58 pm

That was neat seeing you three together. I'm thinking we may need TG Banner v1.1 to start the rounds as this one will fill up quick! Now if I could get together with all the Kiwi TG'ers ... C'mon I know there are some of you out there!

Lavallee

Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Great video Vanessa, Anton and Willem, that is the spirit.

Chas, good luck in your hunt for Kiwi Tgers

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic