TG Banner World Signature Tour

Hydroman52

Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Fred & Neil,

Thanks for the Banner signing video. Appreciate your keeping the Banner rolling even though it's now technically stationary at TG World Headquarters. Maybe this could be the start of a tradition where guests and FOTW participants would have the option to sign it when visiting the home base cabin. You might even want to take mini-Banners on the road trips, such as the last one to Hawaii, so that other guests would have the option to sign if they wanted to be part of the fun. These could be attached to the original Banner later.

Tammy (Wammer), You can be proud of what you started when you got the Banner created and all others at that jam session for promoting the World Tour.

Just some thoughts,

Hydroman52

haoli25

Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm

The EAGLE has landed!

BobR

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:10 pm

When Tammy brought the banner to Binghamton New York we all signed it but I never thought it would make such a worldly travel. I am glad it arrived safely after we thought it was lost at one point. It will be cool to have everyone at the camp get to sign it. Wish I could make it, maybe next time. Neil the name that eluded you was Tom from Massachusetts we drove to New York together.

Bob

sbutler

Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Well even thought my name was pretty high on the mailing list, somehow the banner passed me by. I've been fighting back the tears. :( However I will get to sign it in Sept so I'll quit pouting. :laugh:

Scott

AndyT

Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:47 am

I believe this video should be in this thread, I almost missed it if it wasn't for Youtube! ;)

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:20 am

haoli25 wrote:
The EAGLE has landed!
Aw Bill, now we've gotta spend hours and hours checking to see if the video was faked (and if the stills match up) or if the banner really did go around the world and land safely at TG HQ all in 2 years!
Anyone see it waving in the wind? :laugh:

Chasplaya

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:51 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
haoli25 wrote:
The EAGLE has landed!
Aw Bill, now we've gotta spend hours and hours checking to see if the video was faked (and if the stills match up) or if the banner really did go around the world and land safely at TG HQ all in 2 years!
Anyone see it waving in the wind? :laugh:
Did you note the shadow was the wrong way for the time of the day... Heck at that time it was Night time in NZ!!! lol How cool is that more banner signing, never too late to put up a video Hmm Mine is still in the making or should I say remaking of the retake!

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:04 am

...never too late to put up a video Hmm Mine is still in the making or should I say remaking of the retake!
Chasplaya
Now THAT is pure conspiracy theory! :laugh:

We need physical evidence and preferably a live body.....

michelew

Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:17 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
I believe this video should be in this thread, I almost missed it if it wasn't for Youtube! ;)

Thanks Nessa! That was really cool.

M

willem

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:49 am

nesh16041972 wrote:

Tank you Ness,,it sure belongs here,,Sandy en Ed and so suprised we watched them..thx--------Willem

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic