it was the design and i bought it TRD-VS-E

willem

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:50 pm

YES,i bought a second steelstring and think i tune the old one in G..

http://www.tanglewoodguitars.co.uk/prod ... RDVSE.html Image

haoli25

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:08 am

Congratulations, Willem. What a beauty. ;) Many years of happiness to you and your new friend.

Bill

Chasplaya

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:28 am

Nice looking guitar Willem congrats on the purchase.

willem

Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 am

Thanks Bill and Chas,,when i did some research a while back on Breedlove guitar i had my mind set on it,,i really was looking for a smaller guitar but did' buy it then,,i had to over think..
When i was in the neighberhood of that shop again i thought i go inside to make a desicion but they sold it,,pity??? no i don't think so,,i had a litlle GAS...and i looked further,,then my eye(really) feld on the vintage design of this Tanglewood,always liked this kind of design in color,, i started to play a bit and liked the sound,,then i looked inside and read something ''ROSEWOOD'' I read again Mmmm ''ROSEWOOD'' well all the wood were this guitar is build from made really my desicion but the first LOOK !!!!!,, I was a happy guy when i left and drove to home and introduced my new friend to my wife...... and i am still happy...

tombo1230

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Nice guitar Willem. I like the sunburst and it's a Tanglewood. I have a Tanglewood Heritage and it is really nice to play. It doesn't stop me wanting a Taylor 814ce Tobacco sunburst though, but that is one for the future! Happy strumming!

Tom N.

wrench

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:14 pm

A tried and proven design, Willem. It should have good mid and high frequencies, and bass like thunder.

I've never heard a Tanglewood live, but TG artists certainly make them sound good. I can't wait to hear yours, Willem.

willem

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Thanks Tom..i hope to do justice..

Hi Dan,,how you doing these day's such as with live and the guitar??

Yes i heard so much Tanglewood these day's and i hope i can let sound just like that,,Bass LIKE THUNDER?? WELL WE GET A THUNDERSTORM A BAUT A VIEW HOURS SO I TRY TO COVER..

willem

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:38 pm

wrench wrote:
A tried and proven design, Willem. It should have good mid and high frequencies, and bass like thunder.

I've never heard a Tanglewood live, but TG artists certainly make them sound good. I can't wait to hear yours, Willem.

Hope you read this...the mid and high frequencies do you hear them has a sort of wailing sound(by ear)???

thereshopeyet

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:21 am

Thanks

skaladar

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:35 am

Congrats on the Tanglewood TRD-VS-E Willem.
It’s a fine looking guitar and from the positive reviews I’ve read about it you should be very happy with your purchase.

So … when are we gonna get to hear it ? ... :-)

♫ Ken ♫

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic