Pete Brown and of course others,,a peep at my Tanglewood TRD-VS-E

Lavallee

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 pm

willem wrote:
Lavallee wrote:
willem wrote:
Lavallee wrote:

Thanks Marc,,maybe now i may cross borders,,they allow me...
Do you mean you are coming to Canada with your guitar?

Marc

Like Al i say never,never..but i never flyed,,well in a big one and a drive to UK is diffrent,, i practice driving on the left,,very dangerous here in the Dutch!!!! when you are a kind of a nomad you are used to anything,,did you ever tryed a lefthanded guitar?? lol
I bet driving on the left must be dangerous in the Dutch, same in Canada ;) I did not play guitar on the left I only drove on the left in the UK. I tried to throw a ball with my left hand but the swing was not very elegant.

Marc

haoli25

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Thanks for the video, Willem. Nothing makes practice time pass faster than a new guitar that you really like. It sounds really good. Congratulations.

Bill

tombo1230

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Really nice guitar Willem. Thanks for sharing. Happy strumming!

Tom N.

Chasplaya

Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Thanks Willem, nice to see and hear your new acquisition. It does have a lovely warm sound to it.

Chas

BobR

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Hi Willem,

Thanks for the look at your new guitar and your little medley of tunes. Sounds really nice. Have fun with it.

Bob

BobR

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Well very cool Willem, she sounds great, I'm happy for you! :cheer:

Ness

michelew

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:30 am

Congratulations Willem. She's a beauty. Although with that finish perhaps I should be saying he's handsome and sounds great.

Nice one.

M.

willem

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:37 am

michelew wrote:
Congratulations Willem. She's a beauty. Although with that finish perhaps I should be saying he's handsome and sounds great.

Nice one.

M.

For myself i don't know how to call it,,,well its mine !!!! thx Michele

Oh and i have to do some experiment to find the right pick for it...its now stringed with D,dario thats diffrent too,,but i have one free ticket for one new setup..to spend in now and a half year..

pbraun

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:10 am

Willem,
Thanks for that! Good song choices too! The new guitar sounds great, enjoy it, I know you will, she looks and sounds great!
Pete

michelew

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:31 am

willem wrote:
michelew wrote:

Nice one.

M.

For myself i don't know how to call it,,,well its mine !!!! thx Michele

Oh and i have to do some experiment to find the right pick for it...its now stringed with D,dario thats diffrent too,,but i have one free ticket for one new setup..to spend in now and a half year..
The right pick eh?? Won't any old piece of plastic do for your new love?? ;) B) Sounds like a nice adventure. Have fun! :)

M.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic