Which social media do you use other then TG,,,,

Chasplaya

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:47 am

haoli25 wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
andyt wrote:
I use Facebook for 2 reasons.
1.I keep in touch with family more easily.
2. I play a game on there at times.

I use email quite a bit but still would rather talk to you face to face. Which is a reason I'm a fan of video chat.
LOL Bookface tells me you play lots of games ...

I have never fully appreciated the significance and pure joy of "phone-trading with cyber-livestock". :silly:

Facebook and Twitter have joined LIVER on my all-time 'Don't LIKE' list. B)

Bill
Bill I would guess you don't have teenage kids or Gen X or Y kids, this is how they mostly communicate nowadays, so to keep in touch and up to date its the best way to do that, FB can be addictive if you let , I don't don't but I do play one game it offers which is quite clever and requires strategic thinking. Now Twitter I just don't get and have never gone there and don't intend to. I also use Skype now quite a bit its great to keep in touch for free with family and friends and as Jill is now living in Auckland and I am still here its awesome to just "see' her daily...

Hydroman52

Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:46 am

I'm saving the social media experience for when I become an invalid and can't todder around any more. Then it will either be fresh and new for me or old, forgotten, and replaced by something new. For now, it's just a waste of time for my lifestyle. TG fits the bill at this time.

Hydroman52

AndyT

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 am

Chas,
My wife plays those games and wants me to play with her so I try them out, but only one of them has been worth playing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic