Which social media do you use other then TG,,,,

willem

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:55 am

which social media do you have a account and do you use it for diffrent reasons?? and which reasons..

I have a facebook but i am most time off,,,i have a account on a Dutch social media site called HYVES and have sometimes a bit fun..

I heard facebook is growing huge lately but only by EUROPEANS.. or are all of the USA people already there..

millponddave

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:55 pm

I don't use, (or understand) any other social media other than the forum here at TG. I even refuse to text. Call me old fashioned but I prefer to communicate in person or actually talk to someone on the phone. It drives my son nuts!

Dave

haoli25

Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:59 pm

millponddave wrote:
I don't use, (or understand) any other social media other than the forum here at TG. I even refuse to text. Call me old fashioned but I prefer to communicate in person or actually talk to someone on the phone. It drives my son nuts!

Dave

I agree with you completely, Dave. Facebook, Twitter, etc, does meet my definition of 'social networking'. I prefer face-to-face and a beer or two. When Facebook and Twitter can do that, call me. :)

Bill

willem

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:04 am

haoli25 wrote:
millponddave wrote:

Dave

I agree with you completely, Dave. Facebook, Twitter, etc, does meet my definition of 'social networking'. I prefer face-to-face and a beer or two. When Facebook and Twitter can do that, call me. :)

Bill
Hi Bill,, i meet you at the bar on the 59th nine street the one on the corner lets say 16: 00 pm for a pint or two. call me if you can't make it or an short message..or a twitter..

Chasplaya

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:23 am

millponddave wrote:

Dave
OK someone had to do it YOUR OLD FASHIONED! :laugh:

Chasplaya

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:26 am

I confess I use Book-face or is it Facebook duh! The reason I use that is purely thats how my kids communicate, plus the added bonus I have since found is finding old school friends. But be careful it can be addictive not that that is a problem for me lol

AndyT

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:41 am

I use Facebook for 2 reasons.
1.I keep in touch with family more easily.
2. I play a game on there at times.

I use email quite a bit but still would rather talk to you face to face. Which is a reason I'm a fan of video chat.

tovo

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:42 am

Chasplaya wrote:
I confess I use Book-face or is it Facebook duh! The reason I use that is purely thats how my kids communicate, plus the added bonus I have since found is finding old school friends. But be careful it can be addictive not that that is a problem for me lol
I'm on facebook but rarely even check it. Same as Chas I am on there so I can find out what is happening in my adult Daughter's life. I'm not a big fan of facebook at all and forgive me for sounding like a grumpy old man but I REALLY don't get twitter.

Chasplaya

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:42 am

andyt wrote:

I use email quite a bit but still would rather talk to you face to face. Which is a reason I'm a fan of video chat.
LOL Bookface tells me you play lots of games ...

haoli25

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:30 am

Chasplaya wrote:
andyt wrote:

LOL Bookface tells me you play lots of games ...

I have never fully appreciated the significance and pure joy of "phone-trading with cyber-livestock". :silly:

Facebook and Twitter have joined LIVER on my all-time 'Don't LIKE' list. B)

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic