Are your friends musicians?

tovo

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 pm

michelew wrote:

You just have to move the family to Sydney. Yes?? :)

Works for me.

Shel
Well it would be nice to be close Shel. Alas...of all Australia's cities, Sydney is the one that freaks this country boy out the most. The little lady feels the same way. Remember I told you I couldn't walk 10 feet in New York without getting lost? I would need an entourage like Oprah in Sydney to get around! (I'll keep visiting though). You could always step back in time and come over here!

Kevin, I'm good mate!

Thanks for some interesting answers. Seems like except for the very popular Bill we are all pretty much in a similar boat.

Music Junkie

Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:21 pm

I practice and play alone most of the time. My son and I do jam around a bit when he is in the mood for his guitar practice as well. My neighbor down the street is in a band that covers a lot of classic rock and he is now hosting an open mic night down at the local bar. He is trying to get me to go play it, but I told him I need to play with others first to get a better feel for it. Other than playing the rhythm for my sons sight reading and playing along with my instructor a few minutes each week, all else is solo.... :(

MJ

Yamaha48

Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Most of the time i play alone.
Some times with the brother in law,of my neightber.
I love music.

cheers

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic