My face says yes ... I say no ... I say stop ... but it says go go go ... oh no !

Chasplaya

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 am

willem wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
willem wrote:
Pierre,,,how would it be with JAZZ music..

we can ask our great observater DERMOT to filter them all out..
Willem where do you find this stuff that was so cool

I only did a bit searching on guitar faces on the tube,,when you double cilck on the vid you go to the tube,,maybe there is more..
Lol I did a google images search and the top one was Joe Walsh lol Not a pretty sight for some. He certainly has his emotions on show when he plays

lueders

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Hmmmm.....funny/odd faces.... :unsure:

Not sure....looking back at my videos that I have posted here at TG, I think Bourree is a good example of me making faces when changing chords and so on....

Other than that.....i do know that I have a very expressive face....I mean like always, when talking, when playing or singing.....but by all means, you all tell me, are they sometimes funny or odd :dry: ??? Haha! :laugh:

Ness :)

millponddave

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:54 pm

I have never watched myself play so I don't know if I make any faces but I'm pretty sure that anybody listening probably are. Also, having seen Joe Walsh play many times when I lived in San Francisco, I can honestly say that he undoubtedly makes the strangest faces of anybody that I have ever seen play, Love his music though.

Dave

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic