How about another TG World Collaboration?

jayswett

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Love the idea, but will gladly sit this one out. Looking forward to the end result.

Craig

Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Tony, sounds like a fun project, I will jump in.

Craig

tovo

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:00 am

OK guys so I did the demo video in the thread here:

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/129 ... html#84941

I think there will always be some minor issues with tempo, but in the end, I believe if we all do our best it will come out fine.

Would we want to nominate a metronome setting for everyone to work with? Suggestions?

Also, I think if everyone records as much or as little of the tune as they feel comfortable with, I will take your videos and do a similar splicing exercise as I did on the demo.

I just need to set up a place for you all to deposit videos. I'll do that in the next few days, but that doesn't stop you guys shooting video.

Happy to receive any suggestions or answer any questions. Happy playing.

willem

Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:59 am

tovo wrote:
OK guys so I did the demo video in the thread here:

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/129 ... html#84941

I think there will always be some minor issues with tempo, but in the end, I believe if we all do our best it will come out fine.

Would we want to nominate a metronome setting for everyone to work with? Suggestions?

Also, I think if everyone records as much or as little of the tune as they feel comfortable with, I will take your videos and do a similar splicing exercise as I did on the demo.

I just need to set up a place for you all to deposit videos. I'll do that in the next few days, but that doesn't stop you guys shooting video.

Happy to receive any suggestions or answer any questions. Happy playing.

I made a tik tak,,can also send everyone a Gpro file or pdf,,just PM me your email.

tovo

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Hey all,

I have sent a PM to every person who expressed interest. The PM contains info on where to deposit your video.

Deadline for submission is 24 September. Please have your video deposited by then to be included.

We are using a tempo of 88BPM

For a PDF of the arrangement, please mail Willem and he will provide (thanks again Willem).

Questions, please don't hesitate.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic