Guitar Pro 6 Tutorials

Chasplaya

Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Beginning today I am uploading the Arobas Tutorials for ver 6. I was going to write my own but the ones from Arobas are very well done. The are on the Group 'Guitar Pro Tips and Tricks': Check out the link, hover your mouse over each video to see what it covers, they are in numerical order starting from Chap 1 - 1, there are about 30 of them so this may take a while.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/allcommun ... ricks.html

willem

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Thanks Chas ,,alway's handy,,,hitted my favo button.

Music Junkie

Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Thanks for the heads up Chas. I am eagerly awaiting GP7 already....lol There have been a few issues with GP6 that have been kind of cumbersome. Nothing major, just little inconveniences. The forum over there is very helpful though. Some of the potential additions in GP7 sound promising.

MJ

thereshopeyet

Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Thanks

AndyT

Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:05 am

I'm looking forward to GP7 also. It has some new features I'm really going to love if they manage to get them all in and working right. The one I'm looking forward to most right now? The ability to create COLORIZED notation. It will be a massive help for me.

Music Junkie

Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:55 am

andyt wrote:
I'm looking forward to GP7 also. It has some new features I'm really going to love if they manage to get them all in and working right. The one I'm looking forward to most right now? The ability to create COLORIZED notation. It will be a massive help for me.
Never thought about that Andy. Did they mention adding that in? Sounds like a neat option. One of the things I am looking forward to is the ability to change the "Dynamic" throughout a score without having to click on EVERY SINGLE NOTE........ They are trying to implement something to help out with that and possibly the ability to create and save strum patterns. Say you wanted to to a D DU DU D DU DU in a 6/8 time and wanted the downs on 1 and 4 to be heavier and the DU on 2, 3, 5 and 6 to be very light, you could create that and then save it for use later. Right now you have to go over each note and change the dynamic. Not a hard thing to do, just cumbersome. Plus, if they gave you the opportunity to create and save a folder of strum patterns, it would save so much time. Even if you were not worried about the dynamic. Will be interesting to see what new items make the cut.

MJ

AndyT

Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:22 pm

I was creating some exercises for my students and felt that being able to make all the 'C's for example one color and all the 'G's another would be very helpful. Or if I could change random bits to color, then that would also be very helpful. So I posted it on the support forum and they said it was a really amazing fantastic idea and would try and add it in. So, I'm very hopeful. LOL

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic