Calling Tech Wizards...Would it be possible to actually put together a TG mix CD?

boldent

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Lol, its a good thing AT&T didn't ask me to spell dynamic (dynamite ) before they hired me :huh:

willem

Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:39 pm

boldent wrote:
Lol, its a good thing AT&T didn't ask me to spell dynamic (dynamite ) before they hired me :huh:

DYNAMIC(S)...could be DYNAMITE....lol

michelew

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:10 am

Cori,

Here is a contract that we recently developed for just this purpose. It will help you with Chris' royalties too. :)

sbutler wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
michelew wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:

Chas - nice etiquette. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hmm...Chas perhaps a contract is in order. What was I thinking?

Cool track download contract

Agreement between [name of cheeky music lover] -music lover and [TG member] - super cool video poster..

Period of agreement - until [specify date] or until they change the music formats again and mp3s don't work too.

I the aforementioned music lover would like to extract the audio from your - super cool video poster's fabulous video. Once I do this magic, I will continue to be inspired by it and enjoy it immensely. I expect to listen to it a great many times in many rooms of my house, in various public places - throughout head phones (shopping centres, Government buildings, places of public assembly, probably not prisons or places of worship), on trains, buses, aeroplanes, ferries, while walking, cooking, silly dancing, gardening...there may be smooching...

I will no doubt attempt to mimic your magic and... be warned that there will be periods of humming, whistling, bad singing, smiling and perchance tears.

[blah, blah, blah some legal mumbo jumbo that allows for things I've missed, perhaps reference to some obscure piece of legislation that can only be viewed by going into the basement of a hard to find library that looks reaaally old.]

[Please add any additional conditions here]

[Please add royalties, rates, and other such expected forms of payment/compensation here]

You agree to these terms once we've both crossed our hearts, turned around three times and adopted the 'Staying Alive' pose while looking North, at which point you'll notify me which seals the agreement.

So what do you think? Will that do it? Feel free to add any conditions I've missed. :)

Michele
You forgot to add doing the aforementioned whilst in the Lotus position chanting some totally irrelevant mumbo jumbo

Chas, you also forgot the old fashion, I spit in my hand, you spit in yours then we shake, just before a total detox and antiseptic rinse. Yeah, that should just about settle it.

Scott
So don't forget to spit in your hand and then do the hippy, hippy shake. I do, however, suggest you substitute the Saturday Night Fever pose for the Staying Alive one. Much cooler. :P

The You Tube to mp3 as suggested by Chris in this thread has been magic.

lueders

Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:29 am

Hee hee, I remember this...now! :laugh: This is too funny!

P.S. Thanks for trying to corral Chris, is A & R man at Electra got kinda nasty with on the phone! :( Psych! No not really.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic