Official Guitar Pro Forum

Music Junkie

Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Just saw this today. Hopefully it turns into a solid source, time shall tell.....

MJ

Chasplaya

Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
Just saw this today. Hopefully it turns into a solid source, time shall tell.....

MJ
Hi MJ This has already been around for some time in BETA, it does look good. There used to be a tab site with this name associated with Arobas years ago they had some top-line tabbers there but then got closed down due to copyrite issue for them How do I know this, I was a member and did tabs for them

Chasplaya

Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:

MJ
Hi MJ This has already been around for some time in BETA, it does look good. There used to be a tab site with this name associated with Arobas years ago they had some top-line tabbers there but then got closed down due to copyrite issue for them How do I know this, I was a member and did tabs for them
This was one of my best IMHO tab on mysongbook now transferred to new site without my permission

http://www.gprotab.net/search_tabs.php? ... man#103416

Music Junkie

Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:

MJ
This was one of my best IMHO tab on mysongbook now transferred to new site without my permission

LOL......Chas.....

I have one there as well. I did a TAB for Jackson Browne's "Something Fine". It is a good source. Most TABS are decent. If not perfect, they are a good starting point to finish for yourself.

MJ

Chasplaya

Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:

LOL......Chas.....

I have one there as well. I did a TAB for Jackson Browne's "Something Fine". It is a good source. Most TABS are decent. If not perfect, they are a good starting point to finish for yourself.

MJ
I just checked and they have nearly all the tabs I did for the old mysongbook, cheeky! Even some of my early crap ones lol

Music Junkie

Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
I just checked and they have nearly all the tabs I did for the old mysongbook, cheeky! Even some of my early crap ones lol
LOL..... Nostalgia......????

I am sure your "crap" ones are better than a lot of them. They do have people that do verifications before they are placed on the site though, which is somewhat helpful.

MJ

dtaylor

Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:02 pm

I have a problem playing the file for 'Things Behind the Sun' by Nick Drake, I can't seem to play any section of bars 38 to 46, and this section is skipped when I play the whole file.

I play on iPad, so can any iPad users try it and tell me if they have the same problem?

Thanks,
Dean

BobR

Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:46 am

Hi Dean,
I just played the whole song on my iPad and bars 38 to 46 played fine.

Bob

dtaylor

Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:44 am

Nice one Bob, thank you. It's not going to work for me but never mind :)

daryl

Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Dean, Maybe you could try downloading the GuitarPro file again? Or reinstalling your GuitarPro app?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic