Calling all iPad junkies: Poll and recommendations for e-sheet music library storage applications?

michelew

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:06 pm

willem wrote:
I bought me a simple android tablet ''Yarvik'' ,,and I could'nt download apps from the andriod market ,damn,, I could download apps on a other place but was not satisfying at all,,

I search for apps to store music tab etc but could'nt find it yet,,,now my wife play's ''angry bird'' on it..

Not so grey,,,

Willem
Angry Bird eh Willem. You're a goner now. I doubt you'll be getting the tablet back anytime soon. ;) 1 tablet per family really isn't enough. ... Hey, now you can get yourself and iPad. Problem solved. :)

Shel

michelew

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
Shel:

I have an IPad and have been looking around for a bit now. I currently have the guitar pro app, but it is really only for GP files that I find on the web, or make myself in my GP6 program on the laptop. I have an overabundance of other file types that I would love to get organized into something neater. The only thing I know of at this point is an app that can only be used if you "jailbreak" your IPad, and I don't like doing that. It was on the Cydia website and looked pretty neat. Sorry that I don't remember the name..... age and all...... :P

MJ
MJ

Any thing that requires a jailbreak is somewhere I'm not prepared to go. You really need to be a techie and know what you're doing for that...and a bit crazy IMHO, especially given the options that are in circulation now.

Memory....what was I saying...

ta

M.

Music Junkie

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:25 pm

michelew wrote:
MJ

Any thing that requires a jailbreak is somewhere I'm not prepared to go. You really need to be a techie and know what you're doing for that...and a bit crazy IMHO, especially given the options that are in circulation now.

Memory....what was I saying...

ta

M.
What were we talking about??????? :silly:

Same here with the jailbreaking... I am not real keen on that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic